• M. P. Muresan, M. Negru and S. Nedevschi, "Improving local stereo algorithms using binary shifted windows, fusion and smoothness constraint," 2015 IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computer Communication and Processing (ICCP), Cluj-Napoca, 2015, pp. 179-185.
• V. C. Miclea, C. C. Vancea and S. Nedevschi, "New sub-pixel interpolation functions for accurate real-time stereo-matching algorithms," 2015 IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computer Communication and Processing (ICCP), Cluj-Napoca, 2015, pp. 173-178.
• S. Mandici and S. Nedevschi, "Real-time multi-resolution digital elevation map creation using the sensor model of a stereovision sensor," 2016 IEEE 19th International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2016, pp. 608-615.
• M. P. Muresan, S. Nedevschi and R. Danescu, "Patch warping and local constraints for improved block matching stereo correspondence," 2016 IEEE 12th International Conference on Intelligent Computer Communication and Processing (ICCP), Cluj-Napoca, 2016, pp. 321-327.
• M. P. Muresan, S. Nedevschi, R. Danescu. "A Multi Patch Warping Approach For Improved Stereo Block Matching". In Procedings of the 12th International Joint Conference on Computer Vision, Imaging and Computer Graphics Theory and Applications (VISAPP), 27 Febr – 1 March 2017
• Vlad-Cristian Miclea, Sergiu Nedevschi. "Semantic Segmentation-based Stereo Reconstruction with Statistically Improved Long Range Accuracy". Accepted at 2017 IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV), June 2017.
Mircea Paul Muresan - IMPROVEMENT SOLUTIONS FOR LOCAL BLOCK MATCHING STEREO ALGORITHMS
Mandici Szilard - ENVIRONMENT REPRESENTATION USING DIGITAL ELEVATION MAPS FROM DENSE STEREO RECONSTRUCTION