Stages and activities
|2009||Study of the relevant scenarios requirements. (O1.1)||- Study of possible road configurations.
- Study of object geometry and motion.
- Study of types of object classes.
|2009||Study the state of the art approaches (O1.2)||- Study of the sensorial perception approaches.
- Study of the aproaches in road detection.
- Study of the object detection approaches.
- Study of the classification approaches.
|2010||Modelling the performance and functionality of the sensorial system (O2.1)||- Modelling of the precision of 3D reconstruction
- Modeling of causes, nature and amplitude of errors.
- Modelling and sensor responses adaptation at different external difficult conditions.
- Sensorial answer correction affected by extreme conditions.
|Defining and development of the unified multimodal sensorial representation (O3.1)||- Definition of the unified multimodal sensorial information representation model
- Development of original methods for the fusion of sensorial information provided by intensity, color and depth sensors.
|Quantitative and qualitative evaluation of the modern modeling techniques in the field (O1.3)||- Geometric road models evaluation.
- Geometric objects models evaluation.
- Object classes models evaluation.
|Quantitative and qualitative evaluation of the state of the art algorithms in the field (O1.4)||- Sensorial perception algorithms evaluation.
- Road detection algorithms evaluation.
- Object detection algorithms evaluation.
- Classification algorithms evaluation.
|Designing of new models for environment classes and world model representation (O2.2)||- Ellaboration of new models for road representation.
- Ellaboration of new models for object representation.
- Ellaboration of new models for classes of objects representation.
- Ellaboration of an integrated world model that responds to the requirements of the driving assistance systems.
|Ellaboration of probabilistic inference models based on sensorial information (O2.3)||- Probabilistinc inference model ellaboration for road estimation.
- Probabilistic inference model ellaboration for object estimation.
- Probabilistic model ellaboration for classification.
|Ellaboration of classification and estimation algorithms (O3.2)||- Road estimation algorithm ellaboration.
- The ellaboration of algorithms for objects’ parameters estimation.
- Classification algorithms ellaboration.
|Definition the performance models for the algorithms and the world representation (O4.2)||- Carry out tests in controlled environments.
- Ellaboration of mathematical models for algorithms performance.
- Ellaboration of mathematical models for the performance of the environment representation.
- Estimation of the parameters for algorithms performance and representation.
|Definition of interaction models between the estimators of different environment aspects (O3.3)||- The study of the relation between the results of road estimation, objects and classification.
- Interaction modelling.
- Interaction-based algorithms optimisation
|Ellaboration of a functional demo prototype for the evaluation of the sensorial’s system utility and for representation from the point of view of the driving assistance systems requirements (O4.1)||- The development of a hardware-software real time sensorial processing system.
- The implementation of an driving assistance application.
- The evaluation of the performances and utilities of the sensorial and representation system.
|Publishing of results (O4.3)||Ellaboration and publication of scientific papers|